Terms and Conditions
- This Website is owned by JBS Malta, hereinafter referred to as 'We' or 'Our'
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information, viewing pages or submitting enquiries utilising any part of the http://jbscoltd.com/ website ('Website') which is a trading name of JBS Malta. By utilising the Website you acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
- The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the Malta. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by Maltese law and any interaction is deemed to have taken place in Malta. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Anyone wishing to enquire about purchase of items on the Website are required to register their details with the Website. The User (anyone utilising any part of the Website, hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your') must be aged 18 years or over to enquire on the Website. We reserve the right to request Proof of age at anytime. You will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. You will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
- We, our related companies and our directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- All information and content on the Website is for information only. If you have any doubts regarding the pharmaceutical products you should contact your doctor or medical advisor. You must ensure that you follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
- We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not us are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law of government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All product information, data, text, images and the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and associated links, software and source code contained on the Website is wholly owned by us. On no account is anyone allowed to download any data or information for commercial use. You are allowed to download information pertaining to a specific product for information only. You are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. All trademarks are acknowledged as trademarks or registered trademarks of their owners. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
- Every effort has been made to make sure this database is secure and it can only be accessed by us and occasionally, trusted third parties such as Doctors, Medical writers and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
- We will retain contact information together with your log on and password.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
- Malta is under an obligation to minimize the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in domestic waste and encourage recycling, recovery and environmentally sound disposal. Certain electrical items cannot be disposed of in domestic waste but should be disposed of through an approved WEEE take back scheme. For details of your local collection facilities, contact your local authority or visit www.weeemalta.org.
THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF THE SITE.